- This event has passed.
Intelligence, Breath, Heart: A Sensual Encounter with Wild Dolphins (Mozambique)
April 26, 2018 - May 1, 2018R6950
Intelligence, Breath, Heart
A Sensual Encounter with Wild Dolphins
With Rhianne van der Linde, Lolla Odendaal & Courtney Ward
26 April – 1 May 2018
We invite you on a 4 – Day (5 nights) immersion into the world of the wild dolphins of Malongane, the place where Heaven meets Earth. Are you ready to receive the generous gifts of these Ocean Beings? They are the Key-holders of the pathways to Altruism, Conscious Breath and Unconditional Love. With our hearts open, it is not possible to be overwhelmed by life’s arising – when our hearts open infinitely to accommodate anything and everything, Grace begins to show itself. Your openness has a deep healing affect – others begin to open, to share their deepest fears and vulnerability, to let go, to heal…
We will use breath, sound and movement to support our encounters with the dolphins and together we will explore what it means to be truly human, taking radical responsibility for everything in our experience as we awaken to the reality of the one Being that we are.
You will experience:
- Three Dolphin encounters (on the dolphins terms and natures conditions)
- Breath work and subtle movement practices to awaken your liquid body
- Body meditations connecting you deeply with your essential nature
- Deep listening practice to enhance communion with the ocean and each other
- Conscious dance movement practice developing kinesthetic intelligence
- Shamanic Sound Journey with Courtney
- Drumming Circles with Courtney and Lolla
Your facilitators :
Rhianne van der Linde
Rhianne is an avid alchemist and a dedicated dreamer with a depth of knowledge and experience of transforming the mundane into the magical. Her personal explorations have led her into working with dreams, as a companion to those busy with their journey of dying, exploring the breath as a thread connecting us directly to source & processing and ritual with groups in wild nature. Truth as emptiness and Truth as embodiment – as consciousness expressing in form, in beautiful bodies of love…it is this language of the heart, this feminine language of embodiment & feeling that Rhianne is most interested in learning and sharing.
Lolla is a Wilderness Guide focusing on being in Nature with all senses alert, listening and tracking our own journey as reflected by the environment and connecting to the wildness of ourselves. What inspires her is to witness the simplicity with how nature reveals our true self. She started her journey as a Nature Conservationist, River guide, Mountain guide and has been guided on a path deeper into the mysteries of the inter-connectedness of our Human & Nature. Until recently, she lived in the forest on the land where Shakti Malan made her home practicing Forest Therapy. She also guides Vision Quests for woman and leads Sweat lodges.
Courtney is essentially a performer in the great arts of the divine – a talented artist, actor and musician. She is especially gifted in her spontaneous ability to apply her artistic gifts and musical talents to a group dynamic in aid of personal transformation and creativity. Since 1999 Courtney has worked passionately and intensively with the resident pod of Inshore Bottle Nose dolphins of Southern Mozambique as Halo Gaia’s owner, Ponta Malongane`s Ocean Safari guide, leading Dolphin Swim Facilitator and data collector. Conservation of our natural resources and the preservation of our ocean is at the core of Courtney`s long standing 15 year commitment to make a small yet significant difference on this planet. Through her intimate relations with the dolphins, her love of people and her love of the ocean, Courtney offers an extraordinary Ocean Awareness program.
R6,950 (Per person sharing)
- 4×4 Border transfers / return
- 5 peak season nights accommodation in large safari tents on wooden decking, with beds and bed linen (2 people per tent)
- Includes daily brunch and 3 evening meals (2 meals for your own account in the village)
- Snorkelling course, Code-of-conduct, Boat safety
- 3 Educational, respectful and awareness based Dolphin Swims
- All facilitation and practices as outlined above
- Photographs of your ocean experiences
- Transport to the Mozambique border and home again
- 2 x Evenings meals and all drinks (Bore hole water available)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Visa (ONLY for non-South African passport holders)