- This event has passed.
Liquid Body Aliveness
April 6, 2017 - April 10, 2017R5250
Liquid Body Aliveness
An encounter with wild dolphins and your own vibrant sensuality
With Shakti Malan and Courtney Ward
6 – 10 April 2017
Have you ever noticed how conditioned we have become to be only half alive and only partially turned on by life? How would it be for you to turn up the dial – so that every second of this precious life you have starts to vibrate with presence? And how would it be to open those dam walls that keep your life force and sexual energy from flowing as the sensual, liquid body being you were born to be?
We invite you for a 4-day immersion in the world of wild dolphins – to be enraptured by their scintillating aliveness, to have your heart melted by the love and beauty they radiate, and to have your internal rigidities replaced by a viscerally felts sense of your own oceanic liquid body. The Dolphins are waiting for you to come meet them. And so are we.
You will experience:
- Daily Dolphin encounters (weather and dolphin response dependent)
- Breath work and subtle movement to awaken your liquid body
- Body meditations to connect you deeply with your essence
- Deep listening practice to enhance communion with the ocean and each other
- Blissdance, a free movement practice that develops kinesthetic intelligence
- Shamanic Sound exploration with Courtney
Your facilitators :
(Ph.D) is a teacher of Tantra, the art of embodying our spiritual essence in every aspect of our lives, including our sexuality. Her book Sexual Awakening for Women
has been published in English, French and Polish. She teaches men and women internationally and online. Shakti has a Ph.D. in Social Anthropology, a great love for people, and a passionate love for the ocean. She has a fine understanding of how to open the body to pathways of bliss. She has been co-facilitating dolphin retreats with Courtney for many years.
Please visit www.shaktimalan.com for further details
‘Essentially a performer in the great arts of the divine’, Courtney is a talented artist, actor and musician. She is especially gifted in her spontaneous ability to apply her artistic gifts and musical talents to a group dynamic in aid of personal transformation and creativity.Since 1999 Courtney has worked passionately and intensively with the resident pod of Inshore Bottle Nose dolphins of Southern Mozambique as Halo Gaia’s owner, Ponta Malongane`s Ocean Safari guide, leading Dolphin Swim Facilitator and data collector.
Through her intimate relations with the dolphins, her love of people and her love of the ocean, Courtney offers an extraordinary Ocean Awareness program.
R 5 250.00 (Per person sharing)
- 4×4 Border transfers / return
- 4 nights’ accommodation in large 2 man safari tent on wooden decking, with beds and bed linen ( 2 per tent)
- Communal kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Snorkelling course, Code-of-conduct, Boat safety
- Three Educational, respect and awareness based Dolphin Swims guided by Courtney and Shakti
- Beloved practices with Shakti as outlined above.
- Sacred Shamanic Sound and drumming with Courtney
- Private gathering space for activities beautifully decorated with lanterns, mats and cushions
- Photographs of your ocean experiences
- Transport to the Mozambique border and home
- All meals; SELF CATERING facilities available, There is a restaurant to enjoy some meals out Drinks (Bore hole water available)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Visa (ONLY for non-South African passport holders)
We invite you for a 4-day immersion in the world of wild dolphins
The New Immigration Regulation dictates that as from 01 June 2015 children under the age of 18 require UNABRIDGED BIRTH CERTIFICATES, along with their passports, when travelling.
Should you be travelling with/making a reservation for children, please ensure that you apply for these certificates timeously.