Terms, Conditions and Course Agreements
BlissDance Training: Level 1 - Personal & Practitioner Mastery
12 month online course
Registration in the course:
- The content of this course includes, shadow work, ancestral patterns around intimacy, eros and sexuality and participation in this online course is for adults only.
- You will have registered for the course when you have:
o paid in full with a one-time payment or payed the 1st installment of a monthly payment plan
- By registering for this course you agree to:
o take full responsibility for your mental health and well-being for the duration of the course program
o respect the confidentiality of the other course participants; and
o take responsibility for completing all payments.
Participation in the course:
- How you participate in this online course is entirely at your discretion.
- There are two live calls for each module. In addition to the teaching content there will be demonstrations and also time for you to share during the call if you wish.
- You are also invited to share on the course forum. (After you have signed up, please read the shared agreements that apply to your participation on Mighty Network.) In summary, what is discussed and shared on the course forum is confidential and is not to be shared with anyone outside of the participants on the course.
- The facilitators will set up a WhatsApp group for this cohort of students. Your participation is entirely optional.
- Should you, in addition to what the course provides to all participants, require additional support, you are invited to ask for such support in writing to the course facilitator.
- The course content, the materials, the practices, and the facilitation are suggestions to guide you. You are responsible to take what guidance is appropriate for yourself.
- If you are unable to participate in a call or timeously work through the course materials for each module, you will be able to listen to the call later when the recording is posted to Mighty Network (within 24-48hrs). All materials are also downloadable for you to work (or re-work) through at your own pace.
- You will have "life-time" access to the course materials. [You also have the option to participate with a future student group at 50% of the course fee, when the BlissDance Practitioner Training 9-Month Course is repeated].
Mental Health & Wellbeing:
- This course is not a substitute for medical or psychotherapeutic care.
- Take note that the nature of the course content is potentially transformational and may trigger past traumas that remain unresolved and/or evoke uncomfortable feelings.
- Please speak to your mental health practitioner, if you are consulting with one, about whether this course is appropriate for you at this time.
- It is your responsibility to contact the course facilitators should you have a history of sexual trauma and or mental health challenges or other such related issues and you are concerned about the potential impact of the course on yourself.
- If you find you require additional support aside from the online calls, you are welcome to approach the facilitator to book a private session(s). The holding of such session(s) is to be negotiated between you and the facilitator in their private capacity. Any private session will be charged for separately.
- Neither the Shakti Shiva Academy nor the course facilitator can be held responsible for the impact the course may have on you from your participation.
- During the first month of the course, that is up to and including 31 May 2023 you can de-register from the course by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you selected the monthly payment plan when registering, we will cancel your future payments, however, please take note that no refunds will be provided
- If you selected to pay in full upfront when registering, we will refund 80% of your payment.
- After 31 May 2023 you can no longer de-register from the course.
- Unless you cancel your registration timeously, the Shakti Shiva Academy does not offer a refund for any other reason.
- The content of this course is protected by copyright and is made available for your personal use only. By registering for this course you agree:
o not to share the course content with others who are not registered for this course;
o not to reproduce the course content in any manner or form nor adapt or transform the course content in such a manner that the original or substantial features of the course content remain recognizable.